17 Dezember 2006

Wishlist for Christmas


okay, now we came to this certain point! They are starting joking about me! This can´t be true! This afternoon a friend of mine calls me, he at the moment is really ill and because of that even more bored, just to tell me, that he in my situation would start worring, because nobody leaves posts in my weblog.
Starting to think about that, I came to the conclusion that for me as well is almost impossible to understand what the hell makes it so difficult to leave me a few lines. Because I know, that people are looking at it, because there are a lot of people commenting about the page, while having a beer with me (what a nice picture, now haven´t made an entry for quite some time, etc.), but they are not stimulated enough to leave a message. And what´s worse of all, even after asking them in a specially dedicated post.
So I just figured out about myself, I´ll have to be one of the persons that nobody loves... but it´s impossible to let me go through Christmastime like that. So I decided to add a little more pressure to the whole story: If you don´t start to post, i´ll start to public embarising stories about everyone I know with the month of january!
Maybe than it will be more interesting...

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hehe I'm sure they will start posting after that ;)

Got the same problem with my friends ... They are to lazy ;)

deambulo hat gesagt…

@anonym: way too....