22 Oktober 2006

Adios Sevilla... a new life in Vienna


So I should be working and reading a lot for my dissertation, but there is always someone online and allthough I´m once again integrated in austrian social life it costs a lot not to think about all the great people I have been meeting during the last years... so basically I thought instead of beeing writing e-mails all the time I could start a blog and you just keep on posting about how you are doing and all that stuff. At least decided to write in english... but everyone of you knows... you also can post in german or spanish and there won´t be any problem. So I´m fine. Struggling to finish my studies, working a lot... and as some of you know I might be back to Seville soon... alltough it might be only for a couple of weeks... in spring.

1 Kommentar:

deambulo hat gesagt…

na dafür ruf ich dich dann an, mein herzerl... und wenn du willst erklär ich dir auch noch einmal den unterschied zwischen beine rasieren und harzen.

busserl